It’s our mission to provide the safest, most efficient and environmentally responsible pipeline contracting services on every job.
At Baywater, each employee is responsible for their own safety, as well as the safety of their teammates. Our management is committed to giving our employees the resources and training they need to safely complete every job. And, we adhere to our clients’ safety standards and comply with all applicable federal and state regulations.
We believe that all businesses are responsible for protecting the environment and operating sustainably. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and continuously improving our environmental practices as a fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Employee Training and Certifications
We are members of ISNetworld, Veriforce, and OQSG to ensure that our employees exceed all Operator Qualification Compliance requirements. In addition, we are members of NCMS and DISA, and meet all required DOT Drug and Alcohol regulatory requirements.
Our employee training includes (but is not limited to):
- Locating Underground Pipelines
- Installing and Maintaining Pipeline Markers
- Damage Prevention During Excavation Activities
- Prevention of Atmospheric Corrosion
- Application and Repair of External Coatings
- Backfilling Trenches Following Maintenance
- General Abnormal Operating Conditions
- Performing Flange Bolting Procedures
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Incipient Fire Fighting
- Confined Space
- First Aid
- Fall Protection
- Asbestos Awareness
- JSA and Stop Work Training
We adhere to all DOT Drug and Alcohol regulations and participate in the Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plans.