It’s our mission to provide the safest, most efficient and environmentally responsible pipeline contracting services on every job.
Baywater is committed to creating and maintaining safe working environments so that every member of our crew returns home to their family at the end of the day.
We hold our team members accountable for their own safety, as well as that of the rest of the crew. Our employees have stop work authority, and we never cut corners to operate faster. Our leaders show their commitment to our team’s safety by providing necessary resources and tools to ensure the safety of our employees.
We are also committed to the safety of the environments we work in. We are focused on reducing our environmental impact and continuously improving our sustainability practices as a fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Employee Training and Certifications
We are members of ISNetworld, Veriforce, and OQSG to ensure that our employees exceed all Operator Qualification Compliance requirements. In addition, we are members of NCMS and DISA, and meet all required DOT Drug and Alcohol regulatory requirements.
Our Safety Culture: Zero Incident Goal
We’re committed to creating and maintaining safe working environments so that every party involved returns home to their family at the end of the day.
Focus on Safety
- Established Safety Management System in place
- Behavior-based safety system (BOSS cards)
- New Hire Orientation & Employee training
- ISN / Veriforce / NCMS / DISA Member
- In-House Certification & OQ Training
- Risk Management & Assessments (Daily, Monthly, Annual)
- Safety & Risk Behavior Based Cost-Savings Survey
- Job Safety Environment Analysis
- Email Safety Alert System
- Online Learning Management System
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Tone at the Top
- OSHA 30 training program for all management levels
- Comprehensive safety approach that creates a safe work environment through leadership, training, incentives, personal accountability, behavior-based safety measures, and effective case management
- Stop Work Authority for all employees
- Personal responsibility for all employees
- Regular safety meetings and training with all employees