It’s our mission to provide the safest, most efficient and environmentally responsible pipeline contracting services on every job.
Baywater is committed to creating and maintaining safe working environments so that every member of our crew returns home to their family at the end of the day.
We hold our team members accountable for their own safety, as well as that of the rest of the crew. Our employees have stop work authority, and we never cut corners to operate faster. Our leaders show their commitment to our team’s safety by providing necessary resources and tools to ensure the safety of our employees and the wells.
We are also committed to the safety of the environments we work in. We are focused on reducing our environmental impact and continuously improving our sustainability practices as a fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Employee Training and Certifications
We are members of ISNetworld, Veriforce, and OQSG to ensure that our employees exceed all Operator Qualification Compliance requirements. In addition, we are members of NCMS and DISA, and meet all required DOT Drug and Alcohol regulatory requirements.
Our employee training includes (but is not limited to):
- Locating Underground Pipelines
- Installing and Maintaining Pipeline Markers
- Damage Prevention During Excavation Activities
- Prevention of Atmospheric Corrosion
- Application and Repair of External Coatings
- Backfilling Trenches Following Maintenance
- General Abnormal Operating Conditions
- Performing Flange Bolting Procedures
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Incipient Fire Fighting
- Confined Space
- First Aid
- Fall Protection
- Asbestos Awareness
- JSA and Stop Work Training
We adhere to all DOT Drug and Alcohol regulations and participate in the Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plans.